Friday, May 13, 2011

Who's out there?

So for those of you who have never used blogger, there is the magical stats function.  It shows you how many times each post has been viewed.  It also registers a location of where people are viewing from.  I like to look at it every once in awhile.

But the strangest thing - there are people reading this all around the world.  In countries that I don't think I know anyone.  HHmmm.. Who's out there?  Columbia and Singapore are frequent viewers.  Anyone want to let me know they are reading from across the world?  And what is driving you to read this? 

I'm not a writer.  I think of random topics to ramble about.  I'm not very focused if you haven't already noticed.  So if you want to hear my rambling thoughts on something, let me know.  I had this great idea of each day having a set topic - like DIY Mondays, Tuesday Cookouts, etc.  Clearly that hasn't happened.  But I am trying to mix it up a bit.  And on occasion comment about current events.

So if you are reading - thanks!  And if I don't know you - well that is cool too - the magic of the internet - connecting you with people you would never otherwise meet.  Love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment