Friday, April 22, 2011

It's earth day - I should have something to write about

Happy earth day!  I should have lots to write about, but I don't.  My brain is fried this week.  I need a vacation.  A week of sleeping without interruptions would probably put my brain back in the go mode.  I don't think I have had more than 1 or 2 nights of solid sleep without being woken up in about - um 10 months.  I wonder how much that has made me age.  I think it has probably taken a few years off of my life.  I wonder if anyone has ever done a study comparing people who never had kids and match them to those that have.  And then see who lived longer.  Wait, I could do that study.  But I don't want to.  Anyone else up for the taking?

I'm going to stop now because I could find myself on some bizarre tangents and then no one will have any clue what the heck I am talking about.  Perhaps I am already there.

Yep, my brain is fried.

I am taking the weekend off from writing.  Going to spend time with family and friends.  And celebrate the meaning of Easter.

2 comments:

  1. Your posts crack me up. We ramble in a similar fashion ;) Have a great weekend with the family celebrating Easter - and hopefully the Spring weather it brings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tami! Hope you had a great Easter!! Nice weather for 2 days, now 2 inches of snow tomorrow. My application is nearly ready for NC!

    ReplyDelete